Wednesday, February 11, 2009

What do people do?

So I'm wondering whether I can officially call myself an insomniac. It's not that I don't want to sleep; my mind just won't shut down. I have to sit back up or I feel like my brain might race away from my body.

Seriously.

So, here's what I do when I'm not sleeping:
  • blog (I guess);
  • chat on skype or msn with friends from other countries (yay for time differences. I guess);
  • crochet;
  • mess around on Facebook.
Actually, I spend a lot of time on Facebook these days. When I can't sleep, I want people around me. One undeniable thing about Facebook is that lots of people hang out there. Especially at night. I've learned to create groups; send out mass messages; create notes; upload and tag photos; and play lots of online games. I mean LOTS. My new favorite is Friendstock, but I've also played such games as The Hatchery, Hatching Pets, Pet Society; Mafia Wars; Super Pets; WWII; and that game where you look for eggs.

Did you notice how I slipped Mafia Wars in the middle? I was addicted to playing this game for a long time. Then I learned how to cheat using auto reload (come ON; EVERYONE else was doing it!) and it wasn't fun any more. Friendstock is more about meeting people. I've made some nice aquaintences in the game and a handful of really good friends. I met all of them through this game where players buy and sell one another.

Facebook is cool.

1 comment: